You’re probably one of those people who realize they are charging their iPhones everyday. You’re not alone, there are a lot of iPhone users who are in the same situation.
More often than not, there are some apps that drain your iPhone the most.
There are ways to maximizing your iPhone charge, we talk about them here:
First of all, it would be good for you to know that the iPhone, since iOS 9 has a new feature which lets you see which apps are draining your iPhone battery. To check what specific apps these are, you can go to settings–> Battery, then go to Battery Usage on the lower part of the screen. You will see all the apps that have used battery power for the last 24 hours and the last 7 days. You can also see which apps drain the most battery when they are being used and when they are running in the background.
Now to actually save some battery power on your iPhone:
1. Disable app background refresh by going to Settings –> General –> Background App Refresh, and select which apps you will allow to refresh while in the background, and which apps you want to stop refreshing while in the background.
2. Location services enable for particular applications also drain the battery a lot. You can disable location services for specific applications by going to Settings–>Privacy–>Location services.
3. Push notifications contribute to draining your battery too! If an app has push notifications enabled, in order for the iPhone to display the notification it will wake up the phone briefly which causes some battery drain.
4. Stay away from apps which have a lot of ads. Displaying these ads on screen also drains the battery.
5. If you are an area which has no wi-fi, turnoff wi-fi on your iphone, having the phone scan for available wireless networks uses battery.
6. Disable bluetooth when not needed, I usually turn-on bluetooth only when I need to transfer some files or pictures through AirDrop.
7. Lowering the brightness of your screen also helps reduce power usage, since it takes less battery to display a dim screen.
8. One of the new features of iOS 9 which is quite useful is the introduction of the Low Power Mode, switch to this mode if you want to conserve battery but still able to receive and place calls/texts.